HighDesign 1.8.2 Release Notes
New Features and Improvements
- Added four new hatch types: running bond, Flemish bond, English bond, and shingles.
- The Update Style button on the Styles panel now updates the selected style by the selection, if available. Previously it always applied the current defaults.
- Dashed lines used in hatch patterns now have an absolute origin.
- Grouped objects now retain their display order.
- Pasted objects now retain their display order.
- Dashed lines create solid intersections at any zoom factor.
- The center of circles and arcs is now highlighted whenever the cursor is inside their area.
- Several actions of the Styles window are now undoable.
- Moving the absolute origin of the drawing can be undone.
Changes and Optimizations
- Dashed lines used in hatches now have absolute origin.
- Menus and buttons on the Sheet size dialog now working correctly.
- Symbols in merged documents now retain their appearance.
- Rotated texts are now displayed and printed correctly at any zoom/resolution.
- Hatches Manager: the Offset input field did not work correctly.
- Reordering project views did not set the File Modified flag.
- Project Views now remember their order more accurately when a file is opened.
- Object Info: tabbing between input fields no longer locks the next field.
- The Calculate Area command is now more accurate with shapes made of curved sides mixed with straight segments.
- DXF export: solved a formatting error caused by groups with invalid objects.
- Dimension objects and the corresponding styles did not match correctly.
- Leader styles did not store the 'landing size' property.
- Fixed several internal errors.
- Datum points inside groups now honour the 'Print Construction Objects' option of the Print Preview window.
- Older symbols containing groups were not displayed correctly.
- Printing now honors the current end caps settings.
- The arrows menu now shows the arrow size of the currently select item.
- The Duplicate Items to Sheet menu now deselects the original objects.
- The Transfer To and Duplicate To sheet menus now list the sheets in the same order as the Sheets window.
- The Polygonal Measure Tape no longer disappears during construction.
- Linear dimensions whose label is larger than the available space again draw the label outside of the dimension (broken in 1.8).