- Posts: 203
- Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:14 pm
- Location: Pahoa, Hawai'i. Yes, where the lava is.
* create your nicely formatted schedule in Excel.
* export as PDF
* open the PDF in (OSX) Preview
* save as JPG
* open the JPG in OSX Preview
* crop the extra whitespace off the JPG
* place the JPG in your HD drawing with File -> Insert Picture
You can insert a PDF & skip the JPG conversion, but my PDF had too much whitespace around it when I inserted it into HD...thus changing to jpg & a quick crop.
Schedules have been a pain in my rump, so I'm thrilled to have found a fast solution that looks really nice.