|HighDesign 1.2.2 Release Notes|
- Faster screen redraw.
- Faster DXF import.
- The Print Preview image now matches much more closely the actual results of the printout.
- Print Preview: the "Print penweights" checkbox now affects the preview.
- Print Preview: the Fit to One Page checkbox now shows the resize factor.
- Printing: fixed a problem that caused some printer models to print the drawings aligned to the right-bottom edges of the page.
- Print Preview: fixed an internal error that could occur when the last document opened included a print area.
- Pictures can now be selected and moved with the Arrow tool by clicking on the image.
- Dashed lines now draw more accurately.
- Printing: dashed lines with a penweight higher than 3 now print with correct spacings.
- The "Fit to Screen" command under the Window menu now supports multiple screens.
- Added a new size (XL) for dimension arrows.
- Elevation dimensions now support the arrow size property.
- Arrows now draw more accurately.
- Radial dimensions with one label now support tolerances.
- Text Labels with arrow now draw the text in the correct position.
- Double-clicking the Wall tool icon with doors and walls selected now shows the appropriate properties for the last selected item.
- The Symbol Tool dialog now asks the user to select a symbol library if none could be found in the application preferences.
- Section linetypes did not scale with the zoom factor.
- Palette windows did not store their new position if moved by live-drag.
- Some tools did not honor the current drawing color.
- The Door/Window property dialog could open blank if none of the selected items was of a compatible type.
- New walls did not always get the border linetype as set in the Wall tool properties dialog.
- New hatches added before setting the tool properties did not show the hatch pattern.