New Features, Changes and Improvements
- Trim now can use the selected object as cutter.
The following issues have been resolved in this release:
- DWG/DXF Import: texts with international characters are converted correctly.
- DWG Export: saving a file with non US-ASCII characters in the file path no longer causes the export process to fail.
- Exploding a block in an imported DXF/DWG drawing keeps the correct position.
- Walls: the options to disable joints did not work correctly on the sides of walls.
- Walls: fixed intersections with walls created by the middle axis.
- Annotations prompt the correct description when used on a wall object.
- The Explode command did not preserve the colors of the original objects.
- Dashed ellipses are now displayed correctly.
- Switching documents now closes the Text toolbar if open.
- The Page Format pane now retrieves the current printer margins.
- Trim no longer applies to hidden objects.
- JPEG files support resolutions higher than 72 DPI where the option is provided.
- Radial menu: fixed the position of sub-menus on retina displays.
- Corrected miscellaneous errors.