Just Wondering .....

General HighDesign Discussions
bsiler

Just Wondering .....

Post by bsiler »

I check the forums quite often to see if there is anyhing new or any heipful hints. The last new topic was December the 12. Just wondering if you guys have gone somewhere else.

Billy

JHey

Post by JHey »

Like you, I check daily but not much happening. In fact, I have sent my last two "questions" directly ilexsoft tech. Even without feedback, I am starting to feel comfortable with HD and am using it daily. Mainly, the way to use the various tools is not always intuitive and so I spend lots of time figuring out stuff that should be in the user manual. Like yesterday an hour was consumed trying to create a bolt circle before I finally hit on the right sequence of clicks and moves. It may be easier for someone coming form AC but my previous cad program has been Graphite which is quite different. As the use of HD grows, I think this discussion group will become more active. Jerry

macitect

Post by macitect »

I do tons of drafting for another member of this forum (and some for myself, but as I am young I don't yet have many contracts...).
Haven't gone anywhere, its just that December has been incredibly busy, I have sent a few issues directly to Ilexsoft, and finally just a lot more ease on the program means that I have way less questions.

I know the ilexsoft team is going to make it possible to post images, so perhaps soon I will post some of the work that I have done.

cheers guys,
merry christmas and happy new year!
derek

bsiler

Post by bsiler »

Thanks for the replys.
I am partner in a small construction business. I use HD to find potential problems with plans for houses we are building. When it comes to the actual building the plans aren't always exactly right. I can try to draw it the way we will fram it and that way I can see how it will be in the end ( maybe ). I learn something just about everytime I use HD. I can surely use all the help I can get. I guess that's why I always check the forum.
Thanks for making me feel better
Happy New Year to All
Billy

Andrew
Site Admin

Post by Andrew »

From the Ilexsoft team, our best wishes for a prosperous and happy 2007!

steven

Post by steven »

happy new year......
2007 will be a big year for HD &
DS get some sleep
cheers

alexwhite

Post by alexwhite »

I agree that December was too busy... plus the latest FC has been very solid in my shop!
fat guy in a little coat