Sheets and Layouts

If you would like to see a feature implemented in HighDesign please post your suggestions and requests here.
GCARCH

Sheets and Layouts

Post by GCARCH »

A tutorial video on using sheets and layouts efficiently, perhaps in the form of a typical small domestic project would be very useful. The user guide is not very helpful, for me anyway.

Andrew
Site Admin

Re: Sheets and Layouts

Post by Andrew »

That is on our list and we will work on that right after releasing the new update. Have you seen the post on our blog? Not a video, but it could answer some questions.

Megan

Post by Megan »

Hi,

I am from Australia and I am facing same issue as the sheets are helpful for small domestic projects and it is hard to learn from videos
Shop bed sheets On the sale Now
Shop Queen size sheets @70% discount

GCARCH

Post by GCARCH »

Hi Andrew,
R7 is proving to be significantly faster than R6.5 - very welcome. However, I'm still struggling with sheets and layouts and would really appreciate the promised video tutorial, as soon as you can fit it in. Thanks!
Glenn

Andrew
Site Admin

Post by Andrew »

We're working on that. What exactly do you find more confusing? It would help us to know what parts are less clear than others so we can focus on them in our tutorials.

Thanks for your feedback, it is much appreciated! We're currently working on improving the compatibility with DWG files created by 3D modellers and in doing so we were able to double the speed of file reading operations.