HighDesign 2016 offers 64-bit support, which provides a significant speed boost in all areas of the software, and adds associative dimensions, compound walls, enhanced input and output with improved support for DWG files, GIF and PNG with alpha channel, and more!
Some notable new features and improvements:
- Improved overall speed with gains up to 10x in drawing regeneration, panning and zooming, file save and open.
- NEW Associative linear dimensions to link the dimension to its source object and intuitive Associate Dimensions command.
- NEW Compound walls (Pro) to easily create multi-layer, parametric walls with customizable fill, hatch, thickness, and function.
- NEW smart snap, vector and object info to speed up the drafting process. On-screen tooltips display in one place and directly near the cursor the relevant information about the current element.
- NEW Export as PNG with Alpha channel allows to save the project as a transparent image for easy import in presentation and illustration software. The import and export features also improved the DXF/DWG compatibility and add the GIF file format.
- New Copy as Image commands put the selected objects into the clipboard as a high-DPI image and make it easier to integrate HighDesign in the user's workflow.
- Enhanced groups are now easily editable both with the direct selection and via the Edit Group workspace in which the group is isolated and can be modified and expanded freely.
- NEW View menu to control zoom, options and views.
- NEW display modes to quickly view the project by layer or wireframe.
- NEW Distribute commands for easier layouts.
What's New in HighDesign 2016