autoscroll

General HighDesign Discussions
macitect

autoscroll

Post by macitect »

I have activated autoscroll in preferences, but it doesn't work. Anybody else experiencing this?

Beagle

Re: autoscroll

Post by Beagle »

yes; some 2 month's ago.
made a error report and it seems that it is because I use "click drag" and not "click-click" when drawing a line.
never tried in "Click -click"
Ship modelling is not a hobby, it has become a way of live. © Brian King.
Als je ouder wordt, wordt alles slechter, behalve het vergeten, dat wordt steeds beter ..

macitect

Post by macitect »

Thanks Beagle!

I have now tried it with both 'click-click'and 'click-drag' and neither work... For me it isn't just drawing lines though, it's any action. This is really frustrating.

Andrew
Site Admin

Post by Andrew »

Autoscroll with click-drag has been fixed for the next update. However, to activate the scrolling in 2015 the cursor must stay within the drawing area, not over or beyond the scrollbars or the rulers.

macitect

Post by macitect »

Andrew wrote:Autoscroll with click-drag has been fixed for the next update. However, to activate the scrolling in 2015 the cursor must stay within the drawing area, not over or beyond the scrollbars or the rulers.
Right, that does work, thanks. I didn't see the documentation for this. It is a good idea, but it tends to take a couple seconds to engage. Cutting down the delay in future updates would be nice in my opinion.