Marker types

If you would like to see a feature implemented in HighDesign please post your suggestions and requests here.
Andrew
Site Admin

Marker types

Post by Andrew »

Hi all, below is a snapshot of the revised marker types menu that is going to be implemented in the next update.

Please keep in mind that the menu shows only a standard size, and that arrow and marker size will be fully customizable. The arrows, top to bottom, are: 15°, 22°, 30° and 45°. This menu is available for linear, angular and radial dimensions and leaders.

If you have any requests for additional arrow or marker types, or suggestions about changes to the current set, we would like to hear from you!

steven

marker types

Post by steven »

they look good........the only request I would have like to have is to have the slash in the architectural tick have the ability to be a different line weight.
thanks

macitect

Re: marker types

Post by macitect »

steven wrote:they look good........the only request I would have like to have is to have the slash in the architectural tick have the ability to be a different line weight.
thanks
X2 :wink:

Andrew
Site Admin

Post by Andrew »

The fourth slash is actually thicker (pen #2), but only for the 45° angle. Would you need the thicker version for other angles too?

macitect

Post by macitect »

Yeah, it would be ideal if we could set it ourselves... I might want it anywhere from 6-10 depending on the scale of the drawing etc... And if that is not too difficult the ability to do that with any/all of them would be fantastic.

Looking forward to the next update!!!

AJUK

Post by AJUK »

Those new markers look great and address the only thing I don't like about HD.

Well, there is one more thing - hatches!

peatle

Post by peatle »

Yippee for the 15º Filled Arrowhead but most important of all for me ....... is the Leader tool still part of the Dimension tools? Do I still have to keep changing backwards and forwards from Slash for Dimensions to Arrowhead for Leaders ? ...... please tell me NO !!!!! :?

Andrew
Site Admin

Post by Andrew »

peatle wrote:is the Leader tool still part of the Dimension tools? Do I still have to keep changing backwards and forwards from Slash for Dimensions to Arrowhead for Leaders ? ...... please tell me NO !!!!! :?
:)
To the first question the answer is yes. To the second, no, you don't have to keep changing the settings. We have added a cool new feature that will make it much easier to use the Leader tool, as well as any other tool method. :wink:

peatle

Post by peatle »

Brilliant !!........ we are all ears :? :? :? :?

TrevorML

Post by TrevorML »

what would be good for the 45° slash is to have the rule extending slightly through the slash... like when hand drawn...

and definitely second the one for customisable slash thicknesses

cheers
Trevor