many wishes...

If you would like to see a feature implemented in HighDesign please post your suggestions and requests here.
Yien

many wishes...

Post by Yien »

hi everyone,

i think is time for some changes...

1-better zooming and pan
2-can manipulate bigger file, and faster
3-constructions line, or a least
4-can select all stuff in a layer or change attribute of some with one click
5-like sketchup : click drag right- you select all the objets inside. click drag left- you select all objets touch by the selection windows

5-could select a manipulate ONE object at time ( exemple, i want to move one side of my wall. i could select it, but if i want to strech it, instead it select the other wall touching it! that really pain...)
6-could copy wall and window together ( actually, when i do that, the window never appears)

Then we could call the professional version a real one...
if we got all these in 1.5, you guys will be 'in business" :P

salutations.

Van

Andrew
Site Admin

Re: many wishes...

Post by Andrew »

i think is time for some changes...
1-better zooming and pan
Panning has been improved in 1.4.1. Please, test it with the latest update and report your findings.
2-can manipulate bigger file, and faster
Quick hint: turn off antialiasing with large files;
2nd quick hint: use sheets and hide unused sheets and layers;
3-constructions line, or a least
4-can select all stuff in a layer or change attribute of some with one click
Construction lines will be probably added at some point in the future. As for point 4, activate the layer you want to select, then choose Organize > Select Current.
5-like sketchup : click drag right- you select all the objets inside. click drag left- you select all objets touch by the selection windows
HighDesign implements exclusive selections by holding the Option key (Alt for european users) while dragging the selection rectangle
5-could select a manipulate ONE object at time ( exemple, i want to move one side of my wall. i could select it, but if i want to strech it, instead it select the other wall touching it! that really pain...)
Yes, this could be improved. As a workaround, select the item you wish to edit and choose Edit > Arrange > Move to Front.
6-could copy wall and window together ( actually, when i do that, the window never appears)
We'll have to check this. Thanks for pointing it out.
Andrea Suraci
ILEXSOFT - Look Ahead
https://www.ilexsoft.com