- Posts: 203
- Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:14 pm
- Location: Pahoa, Hawai'i. Yes, where the lava is.
* 8x11 draft bw stf (8x11, colors to black, shrink to fit page, include last edit date..if we get that feature, draft ink use..aka, light grey instead of black, uses less ink, don't preserve line weights)
* 8x11 draft stf (8x11, preserve colors, shrink to fit page, include last edit date..if we get that feature, don't preserve line weights)
* arch D final (arch D, colors to black, do NOT shrink to fit, full ink, preserve line weights, do not print last edited date..if we get that feature)
I always print through the print preview menu. I often forget to re-set one or more of these things as I'm switching between printouts & waste lots of ink, paper and time.
Thanks HD crew for humoring me (again)!
Bonk me on the noggin if this is already available in some manner.