Library electrical symbols

General HighDesign Discussions
Christian28

Library electrical symbols

Post by Christian28 »

I'm a beginner with HighDesign Pro 1.8.1(Mac OSX).This program I use in naval electrical firm when I use to draw naval wiring.Where I find a library for draw wiring scheme and symbols?

macitect

Re: Library electrical symbols

Post by macitect »

Hi Christian and welcome,

You'll find a set of electrical symbols included with HighDesign by pressing the Symbols button and then navigating into the HighDesign Library symbols (see attached image - click on it for larger view).
ElectricalSymbols.jpg
If the Symbols Library folder is not there when you first open the Symbols dialogue you should find it here: Applications>HighDesign1.8.1>Symbol Library

If you don't find what you need/want in there keep in mind that you can create your own symbols and you can import symbols libraries from other format(s?) (dxf for sure, don't know about others).

To make your own symbol; draw it, select it all, then under the FILE menu select SAVE SPECIAL. You can save symbols and also symbol views. (The options are greyed out here because I don't have anything selected.)
Picture 1.png
Hope this helps.

cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.