sheet layout bug?

General HighDesign Discussions
macitect

sheet layout bug?

Post by macitect »

I cannot choose the Sheet size system. The System option is greyed out in the popup window. I've ditched the plist, so that is on not the problem...
Picture 5.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Andrew
Site Admin

Re: sheet layout bug?

Post by Andrew »

This is a known issue of 1.8.1. The 'System' menu does not respond, but you can enter the size manually in the corresponding fields. The next (quick) update will fix this.

macitect

Re: sheet layout bug?

Post by macitect »

Thanks Andrew, glad to know it will be fixed. Luckily it is not hard to work around as oyu pointed out.

I'll continue with other little bugs in this thread;

1. When copy/pasting objects from one project to another I notice that if one object is on a layer that doesn't yet exist in the new project (with the "Keep original layers" option) that layer takes the line tool as it's default tool in the binding tools options. Not a major problem, but rather annoying.

2. Objects with width and height - like a rectangle. If I change the properties in the Object Info window, after adjusting width, the height field is unresponsive. I have to de-select the object and reselect it to adjust the height in the Object Info window.

3. Hatches and fills dialogue. The opacity box only accepts one character at a time. For instance if I want to give a fill 50% opacity after hitting 5 when I hit the 0 it simply highlights the number - 5.0%.

Let me know if you need any more details on these issues.

cheers,
derek