Important: The file format has changed in this new release. Older 1.8 betas will not be able to load files saved in 1.8fc4.
Download HighDesign 1.8fc4
- [FIX] Solved a problem with autosave that could occasionally freeze the program for some minutes.
- [FIX] DXF Import: with some files, the import function created redundant print areas.
- [FIX] PDF Export: fixed a problem with polygons.
- [FIX] PDF Export: fixed text objects with a background shape whose alpha values were set to 0.
- [FIX] PDF Export: Arrowheads of polylines were not exported correctly.
- [FIX] Stretch: fixed an error in Redo Stretch.
- [FIX] Stretch: fixed a computation error that caused extra objects to be stretched.
- [OPT] Functions that apply geometric transformations now show faster live previews.
- [OPT] Faster Select All.
- [FIX] Chamfer did not accept 0.0 as valid value.
- [FIX] Drawing Manager: saved line-types did not honor the current units.
- [FIX] Drawing Manager: deleting a line-type did not move the corresponding file to the trash.
- [FIX] Saved line-types did not load correctly.
- [FIX] Saving a line-type could overwrite an existing file without notice.
- [FIX] Printed pen weights no longer change with different printer resolutions.
- [IMP] Internal enhancements to allow the maximum accuracy of calculations.
- [FIX] Fixed an internal error caused by damaged hatch objects.
- [FIX] Some dimensions in fractional feet and inches could display slightly inaccurate values.
- [FIX] Freehand lines saved in 1.8 were not loaded correctly.
- [FIX] Walls extended to a different wall no longer leave artifacts in place of the old intersection.
- [FIX] DXF Export: fixed a problem with dimensions.