why it crash so oftenly?

General HighDesign Discussions
Yien

why it crash so oftenly?

Post by Yien »

hi,

i wanna let you know that i've been trying for 5 hours to make a plans and i never has such problem with the demo version, but with the copy i bought, this time it crash for nothing!! copy/paste..sometimes crash. redo/undo, sometimes crash. select/deselect, sometimes crash too...i kinda rush to trace plan like that. it is me or other users have the same problems?

Van

alexwhite

Post by alexwhite »

I found a few copy crash issues in 1.4 too. I believe that 1.4.1 beta is trying to address some of these, but its not that stable either.

You might try deleting your highdesign preference file because it might be corrupted. You'll know when you've done this because on application startup it will give you the license agreement dialog box.

While I find some of the new ideas in 1.4 helpful, 1.3 was much more stable. You might send a request directly to Andrea (support@ilexsoft.com) and ask him for a link to 1.3

Alex
fat guy in a little coat

Andrew
Site Admin

Re: why it crash so oftenly?

Post by Andrew »

Vanzen wrote:copy/paste..sometimes crash. redo/undo, sometimes crash. select/deselect, sometimes crash too...i kinda rush to trace plan like that. it is me or other users have the same problems?
Please report the problems you are experiencing with as much detail as possible. You can use the support form at http://www.ilexsoft.com/support/feedback.html or write directly to support@ilexsoft.com. Screenshots and files are usually very helpful in order for us to reproduce and fix the issue. Also, if possible please attach the log file located at ~User/Library/Application Support/ilexsoft/HighDesign/HighDesign_Log.txt
Thanks.
Andrea Suraci
ILEXSOFT - Look Ahead
https://www.ilexsoft.com

Yien

Post by Yien »

Ybalx,

When it crash i have the agreement window apppearing...i did trash the plist, and hope it would help a little.

by the way, thx for the quick reply 8)

what we need now, its a quick patches to all those troubles...

Van