HIGHDESIGN è VIVO? (HIGH DESIGN IS ALIVE ?)

General HighDesign Discussions
vascomark

HIGHDESIGN è VIVO? (HIGH DESIGN IS ALIVE ?)

Post by vascomark »

(ITA) Dopo aver cambiato il Mac con un nuovo Apple M1 ho dovuto per forza passare alla versione R6, ma la trovo piena di Bug.
Ormai manca poco alla scadenza della versione di prova e vorrei capire se il programma verrà aggiornato, se il progetto è vivo oppure se sto acquistando un prodotto che sta andando in pensione.

Sono davvero deluso, la versione 1.8.7 era molto più stabile.

Ho contattati un vari modi il fornitore ma per ora nessuna risposta. :roll:

(ENG) After changing the Mac with a new Apple M1 I had to upgrade to the R6 version, but I find it full of bugs.
The trial version will expire soon and I would like to understand if the program will be updated, if the project is alive or if I am purchasing a product that is retiring.

I'm really disappointed, version 1.8.7 was much more stable.

I have contacted the supplier in various ways but for now no response.

Andrew
Site Admin

Re: HIGHDESIGN è VIVO? (HIGH DESIGN IS ALIVE ?)

Post by Andrew »

Hi, HighDesign is being actively developed! We're actually testing the new update that includes fixes and stability improvements as well as a number of new or enhanced graphics features.

Our apologies for not getting back to you sooner, but if I'm correct you have received replies today from the Support channel.

macmau74

Post by macmau74 »

Someone here was just asking the same question....
Unfortunately, bugs remain in R6 as well, but R5 was worse, much worse...
I don't ask developers to tweet all day, but their silences silences are disorienting.
Hopefully we will welcome many new users from Powercadd.. I would have bought a new license, but for reasons I won't explain I'm forced to look elsewhere....

vascomark

Post by vascomark »

(ITA) Confermo che con un po' di insistenza ho avuto risposte dallo sviluppatore che è stato molto gentile, ha chiarito i miei dubbi e ha confermato che il programma è in corso di aggiornamento.

(ENG)I confirm that the manufacturer has responded to my requests by providing me with support. He also confirmed that they are working on an update.