Download HighDesign 1.8.3
Highdesign 1.8.3 Release Notes
New Features and Enhancements
- Duplicate now supports multiple copies in one run: hold down the Option key and click
to make a copy without closing the command.
- Added the command Tools > Fit Text Box.
- Rotate by Angle now provides the option to rotate the selected objects around the
center of the selection or around the center of each object.
- The command Window > Default Window Size now resets position and size of the
palettes as well as the main window.
- Styles: the Modify Style command now updates the speciﬁc properties of the style
when its type is changed from 'Generic' to 'Type-speciﬁc.'
- Deleting a style used in the project and replacing it with another no longer freezes the
- Loading styles saved on disk now works correctly with tool-speciﬁc styles.
- New symbols no longer skip the ﬁrst item.
- Fixed a problem that caused symbols to miss their references after reopening the
- Edit Symbol: scaled symbols are now updated correctly.
- Edit Symbol: existing instances of the modiﬁed symbol now properly update their
- Loading a document only adds 'document' layers.
- Pasted objects no longer add unused layers.
- Activation of the software could fail in some cases.
- Ungroup All did not set the "Document Modiﬁed" ﬂag.
- Bearings now work correctly.
- The command Centroid of Polygon is now functional again.
- Fixed several internal errors.
- Fixed data input in some input ﬁelds.
- Get and Set window/door attributes now include sill options and door swing angle.
- Project Info now lists all object types.
- Drawing Manager: custom linetypes can now be renamed.
- DXF/DWG In/Out: improved support for multiline texts.
- DXF/DWG output: Vertical half circles were exported as full circles.
- The proxy menu on the title bar now works correctly after saving a ﬁle.
- Arcs, circles and ellipses could not be undone.
- Object Info: resizing the width of text box now works correctly with rotated texts.
- Object Info: text boxes no longer can be resized via the Height ﬁeld, as the height of a text box is automatic, based on the current width.
- Damaged preferences ﬁles could set wrong values for the angular units.
- Reordered project views now retain their order more consistently.